The West Island Roofing Inc Referral program is ongoing, with no set expiration date.
Types of Participants:
Referrer: An existing client of West Island Roofing Inc whose account is in good standing, with no sums due including options, extras and taxes, who has been issued a client Referral Code. Only clients who contracted with West Island Roofing Inc. in the year of 2017 and on can be eligible as a Referrer.
Referral: A new client who has signed a contract for a full (all roof slopes of the building) residential asphalt shingle installation with West Island Roofing inc.
The offer is available to all participants fitting the previous designation of Referrer and Referral.
A 50$ CAD Credit will be applied to the Referral's invoice upon completion of contracted and extra contractual work.
A 50$ CAD cheque will be sent to the Referrer after all sums due from the Referral have been paid, including any options, extras and taxes.
- Only one (1) referral and one (1) referee per contract and residential address may participate.
- The referral code must be submitted upon requesting a quote either by phone, email or web form. If a quote has been received or a contract has been signed without or before submitting the referral code, participation in the program will have been forfeited.
- Once a Referral code has been submitted it cannot be altered.
- The maximum sums eligible will be 50$ CAD as a cheque made out to the name of the Referrer and a 50$ credit on invoice per full residential roofing contract.
- The 50$ CAD credit on invoice is non transformable and non-redeemable for cash.
- West Island Roofing Inc's Referral Program is subject to modifications, suspension or termination in any way at any time or for any reason at sole discretion of the business, without warning.
- West Island Roofing Inc's reserves the right to modify, delete or add to any of the terms and conditions of the Referral Program without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are in effect prior and during the entire Customer Referral Program's duration.
- By providing your client Referral code as a Referrer you agree that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- By providing a Referral code upon request of a quote you agree that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.